Individual personal data from the person whose data is entered
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data,
and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), we inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Informatyka Bogusławski sp. z o.o. sp.k. based at
Główna 6 street, 61-005 Poznań, Poland, PL, registered in Rejestr Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego,
kept by Sąd Rejonowy Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań under number KRS 0000374487;
NIP 9721223456 (hereinafter referred to as IB).
- IB processes the personal data provided by you in the contact form or in e-mail messages
or during a telephone conversation to provide a service to you (including answering, for example
to your question) and for internal analysis of the services offered by IB (e.g. service quality
and their popularity). The scope of this data results from the service you contact us about and can
include: name, surname, gender, age, date of birth, place of birth, citizenship, series and number
identity document, PESEL number, NIP number, residence address, registered address, work address,
correspondence address, address of stay, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, login in IB
systems, customer ID in IB systems.
- IB does not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless it results from mandatory provisions
of law, e.g. at the request of authorized courts.
- Your personal data is processed by IB exclusively within the European Union.
- As a standard, your personal data is processed by IB until the service is completed and
for the next 10 years.
- Pursuant to GDPR, you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete,
limit processing, the right to transfer personal data, the right to object, and the right to withdraw
consent at any time if the processing is based on your consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych when you believe
that the processing of your personal data by IB violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- You provide your personal data to IB voluntarily and you do not have to do it if you do not want to;
however, depending on the circumstances, failure to provide IB with the necessary data or withdrawal
of consent to their processing may result in a refusal to conclude a contract with you or prevent
the further provision of services offered by IB for you or your company.
- The processing of your data by IB may be automatic or with human intervention.
- The contact details of the Data Protection Officer (IOD) appointed by IB can be found on the Contact page.
- When you access IB's website pages (i.e. www.ib.pl,
www.hdesk.pl, on your computer disk can be saved so-called cookies, i.e. small text
files sent by our server or websites that we refer to on our websites, e.g. by showing multimedia.
- Cookies and similar technologies are used on websites primarily for the convenience of users, including
to best adapt the content and functions of the website to their needs and expectations, as well as for
- Cookie files can be used to create statistics that help to adjust the content of pages to the expectations
of users, remembering the preferred appearance of the pages, e.g. the font size set, or performing
the displayed advertisements to the interests of website visitors.
- In addition to cookies sent from our server through our websites, cookies may also be sent from
the servers of the websites we refer to, e.g. YouTube or social networking sites.
- We do not collect information saved on your computer and sent from our server, and we do not process it in any way.
- Each user can change cookie settings in the browser they use, including completely disabling
the possibility of saving them. If you do not disable the option of saving cookies from our
websites, it means your consent to their saving and storing on your computer.
- If you choose to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some of the content and services
available on our websites, in particular those requiring login. However, disabling cookies does not
make it impossible to browse the pages on our websites.
How to disable cookies?
Each Internet user can adjust the level of protection against cookies to their preferences,
including completely block the possibility of saving cookies. This increases the level of security
and data protection, but it may also prevent you from using some functions, e.g. logging in to the website.
Information on cookie settings in individual browsers is available on the following pages:
If you use a different web browser or a mobile device (telephone, smartphone, tablet),
see the options for privacy protection in the documentation of your browser
or a mobile device. More information about cookies can be found on
the HTTP cookie page.